Everyone deserves the peace of mind that comes with knowing your legacy is secure.
You’ve worked your whole life to establish your legacy, why not take the time to protect it? A proper estate plan will protect your loved ones from having to deal with the troubles and costs involved with probate court. In addition to saving time and money a properly established plan will provide clear and concise directions when you have passed.
An estate plan should also protect you while living. By including Durable Powers of Attorney, your directives will be understood should you become incapacitated. K&S conducts a detailed needs analysis with every potential client and tailors planning documents to suit their needs. The documents that comprise the core of any comprehensive estate plan are:
- Certificates of Trust
- Will and/or Trust Documentation (depending on the results of the detailed needs analysis)
- Advanced Directives
- HIPAA Directives
- Pour Over Will(s)
- Personal Property Distribution
- Asset Titling
Moreover, as part of your comprehensive estate plan, we offer the following services:
- Consultation in the convenience of your home
- Complimentary meeting with a CPA or a financial professional to assist in the re-titling of your assets
- Financial planning assistance referrals
- Complimentary Trust Reviews
- Lifetime Changes for a nominal fee
- Review of your lifetime liability and personal risks
- Settlement assistance to your heirs at a discounted rate
- Discount on your personal and business tax returns
No Attorney Client Relationship - The use of this web site, and the sending or receipt of information does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and K&S Law Group. Advertisement/Marketing - This web site is a California Electronic Media Advertisement. It is not intended to be an advertisement or solicitation outside the state of California. The members of K&S Law Group are not admitted to the bar of any state other than California. Our practice is limited to California and federal matters. We will not undertake the representation of any person who resides in a state where this web site fails to comply with state or local rules for marketing or advertising material. Seek Legal Counsel - Internet subscribers and online readers should not act upon any information contained on this web site or any other web site without first seeking the assistance of legal counsel who will apply the applicable law to your special circumstances.